In the wake of the Post COVID-19 Prevention Strategies in pandemic and pandemonium, all of us have been witnesses to the struggles and challenges faced by governments across the world in general and the UK in particular in making efforts to control the spread of this virus.
Nevertheless, in addition to the efforts of government in enacting laws and other measures to contain this virus, the key success factor is being responsible for your safety and protection. When you decide to be responsible then you can be rest assured of having the power of control to safeguard yourself until a vaccine or cure is available for effective implementation.
At London School of Management Education (LSME), we believe being responsible is key to preventing yourself and others from contracting the COVID-19 virus. Below are some key ways we can act to safeguard ourselves from the COVID-19:
- Wearing of nose masks whenever we are out in public must not be taken for granted. It should be part of us until a cure or vaccine is found.
- We must endeavour to sanitise or wash our hands whenever we touch surfaces outside our homes.
Avoid smoking and inhaling of tobacco because recent studies show that smokers suffer more severely and have worse outcomes from COVID-19.
- We must follow the guidelines on social distancing guidelines for our own safety and others.
Be vigilant and attentive to any signs of infection in you or anyone around you. If you feel sick and think you have the symptoms of COVID-19, please quarantine yourself at home and contact the nearest health facility for support.
- Adopt healthy habits such as eating a balanced diet that can boost your immune system. Examples of this immunity – boosting foods include ginger, broccoli, citrus fruits, garlic, almonds, spinach and red bell peppers etc.
- Ensure to have a good sleep and keep yourself hydrated always because it is good for your health and well-being.
- Finally, don’t spread false news on the social media about any COVID-19 related issue until you can verify and authenticate it from trusted sources. Be a good citizen because spreading false information can cause and create unnecessary panic.
Wishing you all the best of week and hope to bring you another interesting topic very soon. Post Covid-19 Prevention Strategies