The policy below applies to materials published by LSME in paper or electronic format.
Any published materials by LSME in this website or in hard copy are either owned by the College or has been licensed to the College by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including the College name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
• The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The College shall retain the copyright of or the licence to use published materials.
• Links to any part of the College website, except the Home page are not permitted without a written permission from LSME.
• Links to the College Website from within a frameset definition are not permitted without prior permission.
• You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the Website.
• Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
• You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the Website.
The UK government has updated the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations in response to the EU Privacy Directive. In light of this the Information Commissioner’s Office has provided guidance on the EU Cookie Law which came into effect in May 2012.
Information on the cookies LSME uses is provided below, along with options for deleting and/or disabling cookies on your computer.
• The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The College has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty expressed or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained in this website. The College will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website [by a third party]. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of the College.
• The College accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its Website.
• The College Website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The College accepts no responsibility for the content of these Websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
• Whilst the College Website may from time to time contain advertising material, the College does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all relevant laws.
• Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the College.