The policy below applies to materials published by LSME in paper or electronic format.
Any published materials by LSME in this website or in hard copy are either owned by the College or has been licensed to the College by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including the College name. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
• The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The College shall retain the copyright of or the licence to use published materials.
• Links to any part of the College website, except the Home page are not permitted without a written permission from LSME.
• Links to the College Website from within a frameset definition are not permitted without prior permission.
• You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the Website.
• Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
• You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the Website.