London School of Management Education (LSME) believes in creating every possible opportunity for every to learn. Hence, we have incorporated several accessibility options into our website for people with different needs and conditions to view and browse our website without many hurdles.
This accessibility statement applies to LSME website, which consists of a number of individual pages across the website. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website and gather helpful information. Through the accessibility options available on the website, users can adapt the content to their needs or preferences in the following manner:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts,
- Resize text without impact on the functionality of the website,
- Zoom in without loss of information or functionality,
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- tab to ‘Skip to content’ links at the top of the page to jump over repetitive information to the main content,
- tab through the content; the current location will be indicated by a clear visual change, and
- control the embedded media player to play audio and video materials.
- Use a screen reader (e.g. JAWs, NVDA) to:
- listen to the content of web pages and use any functionality on the page,
- list the headings and subheadings in the page and then jump to their location on the page, and
- bring up a list of meaningful links on the page.
We hope the users of our website will find these options valuable and beneficial while browsing our website.