This website, www.lsme.ac.uk (the ‘Website’) is provided by LSME. The use of the Website is governed by these Terms and Condition and such other documents referred to herein. By browsing through the Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of usage of this Website. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the London School of Management Education (LSME) Website. If you do not agree to any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. “We”, “Our” or “Us” means LSME and the terms “You” or “Your” means the person accessing or using the Website.
1. LSME reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions periodically.
2. This Website and any information or other material contained in it are made available to you strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. As such, LSME makes no warranties, representations or undertakings in relation to:
i. any of the content of the Website (including, without limitation, the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
ii. any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Website.
3. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet. We make no guarantees that the Website is free from computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the Website or its contents.
4. Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by LSME of such websites in any way.
5. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Website or of any other Website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this Website or any material or content accessed through it.
6. This Website is protected by the Copyright and Disclaimer Notice and contains materials that are licensed to or owned by LSME. These materials include, Trademarks, logos, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this Website, other than in the course of browsing, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this Website is prohibited. You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our express permission, to:
i. store the Website, or any part of the Website, for any other purpose;
ii. print copies of the Website, or any part of the Website, for any other purpose;
iii. reproduce, copy or transmit the Website, or any part of the Website, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium. All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
iv. Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages or may be a criminal offence.
7. If you supply personal details to us through this Website then you consent to our maintaining, recording, holding and using such personal data in accordance with our Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy.
8. You agree that the Website is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted by You, will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
9. LSME does not monitor individual submissions posted onto the Website by Users, but will respond as quickly as possible to any complaints received from Users who object to the nature of such content. Where such complaints are found to be justified, LSME reserves the right to use, disclose or remove any information or materials without notice or compensation. If you wish to complain about any content appearing on the Website please email: email@example.com.
10. The materials posted by Users do not necessarily reflect the views of LSME and LSME expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this Website.
11. By posting materials to the Website, you authorise LSME to use and/or authorise others to use any such materials in any manner or medium. You may not advertise or solicit on the Website without LSME’s express permission.
Call us: +44 (0)208 594 8462
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday: 9am-8pm